Friday, March 13, 2009

Baby's Coming Today

It is finally here! Baby Kyson will be arriving sometime today. It seems like the weeks have flown by but then I remember that I found out I was pregnant in July and THAT seems like a long time ago. We are all very anxious to meet the little guy (wondering who he will look like, what his personality will be like, etc.) Tim is patiently pacing around the hospital room and I am anxiously waiting for them to come in and bump up the pitocin some more :-) Katie and Danny from our bible study are just across the hall expecting their first baby. It is so neat that our kiddos may just share the same birthday. I guess the race is on to see which one of us delivers first.

We are so thankful for a trouble free pregnancy and just pray that the delivery and health of the baby will be the same. We are so blessed!!! Next update, hopefully pictures.

1 comments:

Whimsey said...

We can't wait to meet baby Kyson!!! Congratulations!