Sunday, February 8, 2009

Finally, An Update

Well, I finally am taking a few minutes to update my blog. Where has time gone? It seems like Thanksgiving came and now it is almost Valentine's day. Lots has been going on. Christmas was great. I hope to upload some pics from the holidays sometime soon. Hopefully this week. We had a quiet new year. We have been counting down the days for the baby to arrive and believe it or not, we are just about 30 days out. I can't belive that our family is going to increase in just a month. We have so much to do and so little time.

The nesting phase has begun! I am trying to get organized as much as possible and hopefully will get a little painting done. The kids are out of school on Friday and Monday so hopefully we will begin the process of transforming each of their rooms and getting all of their things in place. I haven't begun washing any of the baby things so, I will be adding that to the mile long list of "things to do".

I have started 2 additional blogs. One is for the handstamped jewelry and one for the floral shop that I work at. Check them out sometime...

www.handstampedsilverjewelry.blogspot.com
and
www.folktalesfloralandgifts.blogspot.com

0 comments: