Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Roots Photography Workshop





Well, needless to say, the blog has been lacking. It has taken a backseat since the arrival of the baby. However, today I did something that is blogworthy :-) I took a photography workshop at an awesome studio here in Wichita. Gingeroot Studios has two amazing photographers that presented a workshop on composition, exposure, and some basics of photoshop. I have been desperately wanting to learn more about photography and how to use my camera. I was skeptical that this would be way over my head but they did such a job instructing that I would recommend to anyone!!!

Go to their website to check out some of the amazing work they do. In the meantime, you can see what I learned. Not too shabby, yet still so much to learn!!!

0 comments: