Monday, October 13, 2008

Update!

So, it's been a while since I've posted. Okay, almost a month. Things have been extremely busy!!! With all the football, baseball, Holiday Galleria stuff, etc. we are barely keeping our heads above water. This past week was better. Time for catching up. This week is slower too. However, we are exhibiting at Market Square this weekend. So, there is some prep for that.


Best of all, look what I got for my birthday! A new camera!!!! I am so excited and have been taking pics left and right. It is so cool and snaps so many pictures very quickly. I think I am going to have to take a class to learn how to use everything on it. We went to the park on Friday since the kids were out of school. I had Tim clear both of my media cards for me yesterday while I was at work and apparently I didn't save the pics from the park. There were some really cute ones of them playing a feeding the ducks.


I did get to play with my camera at both the football game on Saturday and the baseball game on Sunday. Kadyn did some pitching for the first time. So, I of course had to get some shots of that. Now, if I can just learn photoshop!


Update on the baby... I am now 16 weeks pregnant. It is killing me that we could actually know right now what we are having but my doctor didn't schedule my sonogram until just before my next appointment on November 3. The heart rate is still high 165. I am feeling so much better these days. I just am very ready for bed at 8:30 every night. We will know very soon whether we are set with the things we have or if we will need to buy some pink things!

0 comments: