Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ready for SUMMER!!!!



Look at Hannah's tummy...Can you tell that the water is freezing!?!?


It is HOT in the house today! I am not turning on the air yet. I guess it is suppose to be 85 degrees today with storms tonight. That means tomorrow will probably be cooler and the heat will possibly kick on over night. So, I am hibernating in the basement thinking of how I can get my furniture from downstairs to fit upstairs, doing laundry and dreaming of a new paint color (since my upstairs furniture will clash with my downstairs wall color). Okay, so I am slipping in a little computer time in here and there as well. I came across a pic of Kamden and Hannah last summer. It cracks me up and makes me excited for warmer days and popsicles...(Oh, and new babies! I know someone that is having a baby this year, every month from April to November). Actually, I am waiting right now to hear if Addison has been born yet. My friend, Shelley, from church and her husband Chris are to have had their baby girl this morning. No news yet. I can't wait to meet her. Our new niece, Callie, arrived April 10. This is Tim's sister Soriya's 2nd. In May, Tim's brother Stephen and his wife Emily will be having a little boy. Jaime and Brady will be having a boy in June and on and on....

2 comments:

kcaimee said...

Hurry up and get home! Where are you?

Brandi said...

Well, I have been at church and then to a retirement party and then to baseball practice and then to bible study. Sorry I couldn't fit you in right away today:-)