Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blog Makeover!!

If you read my previous post, you know that my BFF Aimee is on a mission to make over my blog. I have to admit when I first entered the blogging world, I didn't know how often I would post or if it was something that I would even keep up with. Well, needless to say, I am obsessed now. I do long for a quaint blog layout. Compared to others...well, my just doesn't compare!

Aimee's latest efforts in getting my blog "made over" consists of giving a shout out to an awesome blog designer. The blog is called Fabulous K and it is under my other blog links. She posts about fun things related to blogs, fashion, home decor, you name it. I love her shabby chic and funky flair!!! Check her out sometime. While your there, let her know that I seriously need a makeover and well, maybe consider one for your blog!?!?

1 comments:

also known as shell said...

Brandi I just want you to know I'm fasting and praying about a cool name for you.