Friday, April 18, 2008

Kamden is 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









On Monday, April 14, my baby turned 3. Why does he look so big all of the sudden? He is such a sweetheart. He has become so funny lately. He says the most hilarious things, imitates his brother all the time, and his imagination has become really amazing...Hannah and him pretend all the time. Just the other day, they were going to the Eiffel Tower and then to the Pyramids and of course they go to work and to school (complete with backpacks or "packpacks"). They are lucky to have each other (so close in age). I grew up with my cousin, Justin. We are 6 weeks apart in age. Kamden and Hannah are 6 months apart. Justin and I were inseparable! Sometime Kam and Hannah are and other times not. But, I know they will always be good friends.




Monday, we had to run to the store to get a few last minute things for his party. He sang Happy Birthday to himself all through the store and all day long. To the top of his lungs, I might add!





We had a pretty low key party on Monday night. We just had cake and ice cream and a few friends over. It was Kamden, Kadyn, Hannah, Olivia, Easton, Maddux and Roger. Kamden wanted a fish for his birthday and a fish cake. So, he got a fish for his room and named him Horton. He also got a fish cake as ordered! He had a great day!

Luv ya buddy!


Here is some video of him singing to himself and of his new fish "Horton"





2 comments:

kcaimee said...

I just can not believe that this little monkey is already 3! I love the little character he is turning out to be. Super cute cake Mom!

kcaimee said...

BTW - I almost bought that shirt Kamden is wearing for Adam the other day!