Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Saga of a Baseball Widow...

Wow, it has been forever since I've posted!!! We have been so incredibly busy. June is flying by!!. Kadyn turned 8 on June 2. Of course June is packed full of weddings which means flowers, flowers and more flowers (probably a florists most profitable month). I think we have a minimum of 2 weddings each weekend. And of course, there is baseball. We have about 2 games a week and are playing in a tournament every weekend except one in June. I have officially become a baseball widow since Tim is coaching. We can't go anywhere without running in to someone that we have to talk baseball with. We can't have a conversation without baseball. We can be talking about where to vacation or what to have for dinner and it never fails, somehow baseball always, and I mean ALWAYS comes up! Don't get me wrong, baseball is wonderful. And, I wouldn't want it any other way. Tim is a great dad and is so involved with everything the kids do. It's just that, well, it is all about ball right now. I think we probably have another 6 weeks or so before season is over. We've had a great time this year. What an awesome group of kids and such supportive parents. Anyway, the saga continues...

1 comments:

Whimsey said...

It's tough isn't it? But I really value getting to know some of the other parents at practice and games - and you have to admit; there are no other BENTON BIMBOS like us? LOL